Visual Diary

Some time ago, i started posting some random stuff on a service called posterous. Not so long ago this great service announced that it will seize to exist. I was using it as my visual diary. That was my blog where I used to post sketches and drawings, or some random photos. And every image in it was taken with my mobile phone. Thats why I called it "my almost mobile blog". This is a post of things transferred from there.

Quick sketch No 1 a.k.a. Road Flyer





Quick sketch No 2 a.k.a. The Lizzard


Quick sketch No 3 a.k.a. Twitter
Quick sketch No 4 a.k.a. J-latt the Executioner
Quick sketch No 5 a.k.a. The Girly Dwarf
Quick sketch No 6 a.k.a. Bird Eat Bird
Quick sketch No 7 a.k.a. Where is he?
Quick sketch No 8 a.k.a. Steampunk Monocycle
Quick sketch No 9 a.k.a. The Fan
Quick sketch No 10 a.k.a. The Gentle Thug
Quick sketch No 11 a.k.a. Burn
Quick sketch No 12 a.k.a. The Family
Quick sketch No 13 a.k.a. Happy Best Friend
Quick sketch No 14 a.k.a. Mohawk Alien
Quick sketch No 15 a.k.a. Faces, thanx Flim
Quick sketch No 16 a.k.a Rhino
Quick sketch No 17 a.k.a The Heand
Quick sketch No 18 a.k.a What's that?
Quick sketch No 19 a.k.a TwoFace